Girls, Why do woman play games?

Silent treatment , ignore you on purpose , ask you what you want then ignore u? Meet this girl 1 year ago. what does she want from me? Why is she a bitch sometimes? Why does she delete me on Facebook sometimes?

A girl posted on my wall get well soon. Did that piss her off jealously

4

Most Helpful Girl

• she might have her own reasons... are you nice to her?

• Yes ! But she gets jealous when I talk to other girls or girls post on my Facebook wall

• Probably not , I text love you she started talking

• what? you say love you to other girls while you are in a relationship? oh damn

What Girls Said 3

• I do that a lot to be honest there's different reasons why girls do it either because they r angry and do stupid things because they r angry at u but I do it because in my past relationships I've been hurt a lot by guys u know like cheating and stuff so in my future relationship I think guys r gonna do the same thing so ill be massive bitch when guys r angry at me so that could be one to past relationships and yer hope it helped sorry that its long

• She wants you to chase her. Seems childish, I know, but we will always crave attention. Deleting and blocking is because it's easier for us to move on and get over you if we don't see your name everywhere.

• What are you doing to upset her?