Is she trying to make me jealous?

This girl I had been talking to rejected me a while ago and said we could only be friends. After a while she said it was because of my confidence, which was pretty much destroyed because I was going through a rough time. A few weeks ago she sai she was seeing someone from home so I compeltely cutoff our friendship because she had told me she wasn't ready for a relationship, which I consider lying. She is told me she cares about me and that she enjoys hanging around me. Although we kind of have the same group of friends I have seen her the past 4 out of 5 nights, which is the most ever in one week since I've known her. Last night she showed up to the bar with one of my teammates for a sports team that she started talking to for the first time a couple of days after I broke off the friendship. she came in and sat a chair away from me and I noticed that she would look at me every once and a while and she would laugh and even point out my jokes, but would give my friend all of the attention. I acted like everything was normal and went about my business, all I said was hi and bye to her. Also, I have been going to this same bar every for a very long time now and this was the first time I've seen her there. She has also brought up to a couple of my buddies that I don't care to talk to her anymore because of what she did to me, which it did hurt me very badly. Does anybody think that she could be trying to make me jealous? Any answers are helpful and greatly appreciated!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. If she's fond of you and appreciated your friendship she's going to miss you, but not in a romantic way.
    There's no point in making you jealous if she doesn't want to be with you, unless all she cares about is attention, in which case she's no good either because what we all need from the other person is interest in ourselves, not in attention.

What Guys Said 1

• Rather than making you 'jealous', she is probably trying to make you hurt inside. You took a wise decision, cutting her out from your life. Now make sure you STICK to that decision. She is not worth your time or energy.