If she asks about my partner numbers, should I count whores also in?

There is this girl that I am dating and I know that she is kind of conscious about these things. Do whores (whom I paid for) also count as a "+1" sexual partner?

she just wants a number, not the exact info who she was.

Most Helpful Girl

• AVOID THE ANSWER!!! I REPEAT DO NOT ANSWER!!!

• she just wants a number, not the exact info who she was.

• just keep it to yourself x

• sure, I will do my best :)
      I have also added you to my follow list, having a 30-something experienced friend sounds appealing! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yea whores count. They are people too

• Out of curiosity what is the real number? Leave out the whores to save you the headache and questions.

• 11 Including those which were paid (3). So for my honesty, I also ask yours: do you think this is much?

• Well i fall in love quickly, so none of them was "just" a girl to fuck, I had feels to all of them. But some of them did not evolve to a real relationship. The whores.. well when I had a few sad weekend I grabbed my phone and sat on my bike.

• So your actual partner number is probably less than 11 then if some of those other situations did evolve into GF/BF scenarios.

• Why does she want a number? Tell her it really isn't her business.

• I don't want to avoid the question, If we really are for each other then let's make things clear. I don't want to carry a secret in a relationship

• I will include the whores.

• Will you tell her they were whores? If you don't, is that not keeping secrets?

• I would think so but don't let her know u paid for them honey and also if she cares about u the number of partners u have had will not matter

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to continue dating her, I would probably avoid mentioning whores.

• Ah, but why does she want all your partners numbers anyway, does she plan to ring them all or something? I might tell her my partners, but I wouldn't dish out all the numbers.

• Yes they count but don't tell her that you payed.