Do any of you agree that a lot of the girls you're attracted to have similar physical appearance to yourself?

The most important girl I dated looked so similar to me in terms of facial aesthetics, I began noticing that a lot of couples had these similarites as well. What do you think? If you are in a relationship, does your S/O look similar to you in some ways?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I'm attracted to guys that look different than me... meaning I'm ugly and I desire hot dudes 😛

• You're not ugly, I'd still bang

Most Helpful Guy

• Im terms of body shape yes, I am highly attracted to slim/slightly sporty athletic girls like me. But faces are too unique for me to notice similarities there. Im yet too see a girl that can equal the amount of acne scarring I have haha!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it happens a lot. Sometimes it's like you grow on each other. The more time you guys spend with each other people start seeing similar physical appearance. It happens.

What Guys Said 0