Not on speaking terms with ex, but he looks amused whenever he sees me around... why?

He works in my local superstore. So I'm in there from time to time.

When we first split in April, he was angry and refused to have any kind of friendship with me. If we saw each other around, he'd mimic whatever facial expression I gave him eg. If I raised only my brows at him and pursed my lips, he'd do the same with me.

Then, we managed to have one final argument and after that, we began to ignore each other and not acknowledge each other's presence, which is a hard thing for me to do.

But now when I see him, he looks mildly amused when he looks at me. His eyebrows slightly raised and eyes wide open, with the tiniest smile, but not quiet. I gave him a blank expression back because I couldn't read his facial expression. This has happened a few times and we've stared right into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds.

I I just want to talk to him again and make this right, but I can't work out whether to approach him or not, especially not with that facial expression. It's just not fitting.

Why would he even look at me like this? Last time I spoke to him, I could tell he really hates me, so why not a look of contempt? Help...

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds now, with no frown around town, @EmiliaRose2355, that he is just Gloating now, having gotten over his Hissy fit and Currently... I couldn't read his facial expression.
    Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in his own softie spot here, dear, he may not want to be two birds of a feather who stick together. But he also doesn't want to totally Part ways these days, no matter how much strife in his life.
    just be friendly, lite and semi sweet. You may be pleasantly surprised that with more bees to honey that this Nice could break the Ice and who Knows... What next with a Nest or just being fine feathered friends till the end.
    Good luck. xx.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's not over you.