Would you say this?

So my ex girlfriend randomly texted me yesterday and said "So this song came on and it reminded me of you."

It was a song I used to sing to her when we went out. But like 2 weeks ago I randomly told her that I missed her and I wanted to get back together but she didn't seem interested so I just stopped talking to her.

Is it possible she is interested now?!?!

Ladies help.

Thank you so much for all the help! The song she heard was "With You" by Chris Brown. We talked for two days straight and we talk about what went wrong with the relationship and it went pretty good. I have to work tonight so I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Most Helpful Girl

• since it wasn't that long ago that you told her you wanted to get back together, I definitely say you are still on her mind. I know I wouldn't text an ex boyfriend that I didn't miss or was thinking about 'oh hey I heard our song' or something like that. Right now I miss my ex a lot and I feel like telling him that every time I hear our song. She is probably just confused and wasn't sure if she wanted to jump right back into things. my advice is to take it slow. fix what went wrong in the first place and then from scratch build up a stronger relationship. good luck!

What Girls Said 16

• it's possible. but at the same time, girls are very sentimental. you probably got her thinking about your relationship again, so when she heard that song it pulled on some heart strings. whether or not she is interested in dating you again all depends on why you two broke up.

• If I was her, it would mean I am interested in you enough to bring back an old memory. Maybe she is testing to see if you really do want her back/love her, which is why I would play it as I'm not interested in you (because she maybe scared of rejection... whoever did the breaking up).

I think you guys should talk and no more of this text messaging. Meet up and talk again and probably bring up good memories if you want to get back with her. And eventually you guys should be direct with your feelings.

• yes very possible...she wouldn't text you at all if she wasn't interested in some way. She prob is wondering wha happen to you ... she prob thought you were bluffing when you said you missed her because you only text her that once and gave up? Come on man up now :) You need to let her know you need her everyday.

• ask her to talk to you. go out or something and talk it out over coffee. I wouldnt' just send a song to a guy if I wasn't thinking positively about him. I think for sure she missses you too.

• its a 50 50 chance. since she just heard the song you use to sing to her, Probably she just rememberd you That's it. It happends to me sometimes, when I hear a song my ex use to sing to me or dedecate to me, and I just remember him, that doesn't mean I still love him or want him back.

• Yea, but would you txt him to tell him he was on ur mind or would you say nothing?

• yes I think she is. I is clear that she wanted to start a conversation with you because she was thinking about you. she is probably confused and wanted to see if anything sparked when you two started talking again. However, it is also possible that she was trying to make you think about her. she knew you would go on her Facebook as soon as she texted you. maybe she wanted you to see what she was up to so she could make you jealous and try and prove that she is really over you. but take it from a girls point of view... if she's trying to prove that she's over you then she's really not! god I really have to start taking my own advice haha

good luck I hope this helped!

• Like the other girls said, she was probably just caught off guard or something. She could've been thinking about maybe missing you too.

She's thinking about it, you should talk to her, or at least text her.

Good luck (:

• will I think that maybe she might still want youh and her life so flirt around and see what else happens and if youh see each other as more then friends try to ask her out again and if this time she ways no then juat don't beg even if you still want to be with her

• Well it seems to me that she still likes you and maybe wants to get back together but she's not so sure yet. Give her a little more attention and b nice to her and you guys will probably get back together, but don't rush anything start out slow and just flirt a little bit.i wish you good luck. btw

• I think so! I have done that to old boyfriends when I miss them and just want to talk.

• uhmm yes she might have just relized

that she wants you back in her life

it might have just took awhile to relize it

• she is definitely think about you again and is probilly interested now. she was probilly caught off guard b4. you should talk to her and see what happens

• possibly maybe

but if you really want to know then ask her

• Highly possible.

• It sounds like she had some time to think about it. Maybe when you randomly told her you missed her she was caught off guard and didn't know what to say to that. (This is me speaking from experience, lol). I'd try seeing where it leads. Maybe suggest you guys hang out or something.

• This is what I think. Ok so you said that you told her you miss her and you want to get back with her, and you're saying that she seemed like she wasn't interested in the idea of getting back together right? So... you stopped talking to her. Well I think that during that period when you stopped talking to her and when she heard the song, it made her miss you and think about you even more just because of the simple fact that you stopped contact with her for a short period of time. That means that in reality she still has something for you but she didn't know that until you stoped talking to her and when she heard the song, that made her realize she does still feel something with you.

I suggest that if you want to get back with her just give her some time of her own. She'll realize she really wants another shot at being with you.

What Guys Said 3

• I know I'm a guy, but from what she said, I'd take it as a sign that she's at least thinking about it. You got her thinking about the possibility, apparently.

• She is definately thinking about you, so its a plus sign.

• maybe all her other options ran out