Guys, do you find girls who listen rock and metal unattractive?

I listen to Lamb of God, Slipknot, Korn, Black Sabbath, Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, Slayer, and similar bands. It seems like everytime I meet a guy and he finds out that I listen to rock/metal he doesn't show interest in me anymore. I'm nice to everybody and people always tell me I'm very funny. I love concerts and the pits are always super fun. Even guys I meet who do like metal show disinterest after they find out that I like metal. So do guys think that girls who listen to metal are unattractive?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• your musical taste by itself, won't make you unattractive. but what will make you unattractive are the side effects to listen to rock/metal. the all black hair, black ripped up smelly jeans, basically just black everything, supper baggy guy shirts.. that will make you unattractive! at least to the 'average' non rock/metal listening person. please take no offense, but when you listen to it so much, that you even feel the need to ask this here, it becomes a lifestyle and you just represent that. thats just who you are, dont change that, unless you genuinely stop liking that music. but you also need to accept that mostly, the only guys that will really like your looks, will be the ones with the same taste and lifestyle.

What Guys Said 4

• The only girls I've met who listen to metal are fucking dikes or emos and it sucks. Tell me when you find a female metalhead who doesn't try too hard to look the part.

• Guys won't turn you down for that.

• If I were younger, I'd ask you out right now! All girls I come across listen to terrible music, be nice to have someone listen to similar things I do

• Some guys it is some guys it's not