Does he like me? What do I do?

There's this guy in my class that I've liked for a while now but I've never really said anything because I've been told he has a girlfriend and she goes to our school, even though I've never seen her with him? But I'm not willing to take that chance to talk to him and be 'that girl'(that and I'm shy). But for the last week I've noticed he looks and stares at me A LOT. I have to pass him to get to my seat and he watches me (not in a creepy way). I've caught him looking at me but he usually doesn't look away until he wants to. I don't know what to do about this. (I'm not even sure if him and his girlfriend are together anymore)

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has a girlfriend that means only friendship

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• try to talk to him.

• perhaps you need to start a conversation with him first. just a small talk as casual as you can. that way maybe it will lead you to something else. I mean, don't be shy to talk to him. You'll never know if you don't try :) good luck