• yes
    79% (22)68% (15)74% (37)Vote
  • no
    21% (6)32% (7)26% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a vegetarian... her diet wasn't an issue at all (outside of a few cooking changes I made).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends.

Is he the dickwad kind that will judge me for my eating meat? If so, then no.

If he's the kind that just wants to decide his own choice and not judge mine then yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah of course. Why wouldn't I? As long as she doesn't convert me as a vegetarian, I'm good :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as she doesn't try to force me into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • my spouse has to eat dog. its part of our tradition.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am one. And I do the cooking. You have to show some serious skill to get near the kitchen.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be possible for me. Especially if I want her to make meals. My own body wouldn't let me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I am a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she does not care that i am not a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are by and large weirdos. I wouldn't date one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I'd have to find someone else to go with me to the burger place for the 1+1 free :P Not that go often, just a couple of times per year

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, as long as they were comfortable with me eating meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cooking vegetarian every now and again, so yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on why they're a vegetarian. If it's because they have meat allergies or an intolerance, sure. If it's because of moral reasons, or because they think it's better... I can't date people that ridiculous. Even worse if they're vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • If theyre not the type to shove their diet in my face and dont care that im not one then yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • im a vegetarian and wouldn't date a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost am one :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest if I found out he was a vegetarian while dating him I wouldn't pursue a relationship with him because most likely he will put me down for eating meat

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would!!

0|0
    0|0