My boyfriend has a bit of hard time coming sometimes , he said is the age n also that I'm to intense ( sexually speaking ) what that he mean?

I show up in his office wearing the tinyes dress, w very sexy underwear ☺️ He was exited n all over me.. But sometimes his erections go down n he takes forever to come, he is 36, he told me I was to intense for him sexually speaking... Wtf that means? Is that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's full of shit. You're not sexually compatible. You're adventurous he's a marshmallow. Find someone else it'll never work

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can solve it talking asking what te he likes more and try to adapt in why that both pike it and unlike the pther guy i believe you can be comoatible

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he has some issues going on downstairs. Maybe overly stressed out. Being sexually inense would cause him to cum quick not lose wood, so it's not that (altho he might be too prudish for you)

What Girls Said 0