Would I be consider un-dateable since I don't feel conformable having sex?

I never had sex before. Should I not put myself on the dating market? I am not religious it just I grew up with diffrent ideas of what sex is. I honestly although I am aware that its normal to have sex, I feel like sex is so wrong. I feel as if sex is like almost disrespecting myself. I know that sound werid but its true. I am not in a hurry for a relationship but I am just wondering. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it does not make you undetectable. It makes you more interesting, and I am sure that someday you will meet that person that either arouses you and makes you want to have sex, or just makes you want to have sex with him just because you love him and want to keep him around. And chances are if he's your soul mate you will enjoy the sex and it won't be such a foreign and scary thing for you. At the same time, you just may not ever be a sexual person, or may even be gay. Just don't let someone force you to do anything you're against, you should be comfortable and it should all be at your pace.

What Guys Said 2

• You do you. That should in no way ever make you "un-datable" I would probably be more inclined to date someone who has that much respect.

• Yes it would make you un dateable

What Girls Said 0