Does any else get angry when they see opposite couples?

Like I often see these fat dudes with hot girls. I've been seeing this since high school and I find it repulsive. Why should some slob get a hot chick when I'm built and deserve a hot girl? I also see guys with piecerings, tattoos everywhere with hot chicks or guys who just look like they came out of a dumpster. It makes me think it should be illegal to be honest. I hate it so much.

Does anyone else let their blood boil over this? I can barely type just thinking about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn somebody is being grumpy...

• Well it's hard not to be when you see some heffer with a hot girl on a daily basis.

• Mmm sounds like ur jelouse... Don't let it get to you. Not everyone can be as handsome as u 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• yup, because a fat guy has done NOTHING in his life to earn the attention of an attractive girl.

What Girls Said 7

• You don't deserve anyone. An entitled attitude that you've just shown you have is probably why you don't get any of the better looking girls.

• How am I having an entitled attitude?

• 'Why should some slob get a hot chick when I'm built and deserve a hot girl?'

• "... I'm built and deserve a hot girl?"

Someone's arrogant.

It doesn't bother me, because it has nothing to do with me.

• I'm not arrogant, I'm just honest.

• You're not entitled to any human being. Obviously those guys have something you don't.

• No. I'm not insecure/immature (well... not THAT much of the latter). People are attracted to who they're attracted to. I'm not screwing either of them and as long as they're of age, I don't care.

• Honestly it is not about looks what so ever when it comes to real girls a real girl will love you for who you are no matter how fat or how thin or how muscular you are she will love you for ur personality and what most guys don't notice is that they need to work on their personalities not their body's cause I'd rather go out with a fat ugly guy than go out with a guy that is full of him self for no reason what so ever

• Ask some girls out then.

• I do ask girls out... when did I say I didn't?

• Lol calm down

• Don't you get mad when you see some overweight slob of a guy with a thin girl?

• No I don't date girls

• Haha no i have no problem with it.
    What makes you think your so entitled to these so called "hot girls" and the other guys aren't...

• Because the other guys are ugly and I'm better looking than they are.

• Oh boy do you sound like a great guy, no wonder other guys are getting the girls...

• Well you're just a little girl! You're not mature yet anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I actually see it as a good thing because it gives hope to those who don't think they're attractive or are insecure that they too have a chance at being with someone whom they find attractive.

• It personally makes my day and gives me hope. It's shows you don't have to be a Greek god lookalike with tons of cash to get women. I do gym too and put a lot of effort into myself and I still get creamed in the dating game by less successful guys.

• Doesn't bother me one bit