Nervous about 2nd or 3rd date with girl. Haven't had sex in a looong time. What to do?

We had a first date, came back and hooked up a little, but she didn't want to have sex on the first date. I totally understood and am okay with it. I really like her and I think she feels the same-so there's relationship potential there.

If she wants to have sex on the 2nd or third date, I'm nervous because I haven't had sex in about a year. I've been either working or studying 24/7, and I used to live at my parents' house so I couldn't do anything. I just moved and have my own place so options are open.

What if I don't last long? I've only had sex with 5 girls before so I'm not that experienced. I'm very good at oral and all that.

I'm very okay with holding off sex until she's comfortable. Of course I want to, but I really like her and respect her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she is using you for sex, it's likely she won't mind that you can't last too long the first few times - if you tell her it's been a while, she should understand that you will be more excited and likely to finish sooner. As long as you try to be attentive to her needs, it is unlikely to be a problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it comes to sex don't be nervous. If you don't last long you can give her oral or just tell her Its been a while and get ready for round 2, and shed actually like that because no half decent woman would want a man who sleeps around. there's nothing to be nervous about and you shouldn't even be thinking about what will happen next. Enjoy the present and enjoy your date with her.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't prussure her. You can give insinuations, if she wants to have sex, you will.

What Guys Said 2

• Just fond her and stimulate her mate. Find her spots where she enjoys it the most. Then when she's at the peak you do YOUR thing. :)

• Try to relax, also watch her to see if she wants to go fast or slow. You don't want to come across as pushy or reluctant. And have fun, dammit!