Nervous about 2nd or 3rd date with girl. Haven't had sex in a looong time. What to do?

We had a first date, came back and hooked up a little, but she didn't want to have sex on the first date. I totally understood and am okay with it. I really like her and I think she feels the same-so there's relationship potential there.

If she wants to have sex on the 2nd or third date, I'm nervous because I haven't had sex in about a year. I've been either working or studying 24/7, and I used to live at my parents' house so I couldn't do anything. I just moved and have my own place so options are open.

What if I don't last long? I've only had sex with 5 girls before so I'm not that experienced. I'm very good at oral and all that.

Updates:
I'm very okay with holding off sex until she's comfortable. Of course I want to, but I really like her and respect her.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she is using you for sex, it's likely she won't mind that you can't last too long the first few times - if you tell her it's been a while, she should understand that you will be more excited and likely to finish sooner. As long as you try to be attentive to her needs, it is unlikely to be a problem.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it comes to sex don't be nervous. If you don't last long you can give her oral or just tell her Its been a while and get ready for round 2, and shed actually like that because no half decent woman would want a man who sleeps around. there's nothing to be nervous about and you shouldn't even be thinking about what will happen next. Enjoy the present and enjoy your date with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't prussure her. You can give insinuations, if she wants to have sex, you will.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Just fond her and stimulate her mate. Find her spots where she enjoys it the most. Then when she's at the peak you do YOUR thing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to relax, also watch her to see if she wants to go fast or slow. You don't want to come across as pushy or reluctant. And have fun, dammit!

0|0
    0|0