I'm scared to tell a girl I like I'm a virgin they will stop talking to me cuz I never had sex. Do they care if I'm a virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she will mind. Sex isn't really all that difficult to figure out, and it could be fun for her to show you things if you guys end up deciding to take things to that level. She might find it cute/sweet... Or hot even. One of my boyfriends was a virgin and I thought it was really hot that I would be the first girl getting to have that experience with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's tough to predict how she'll react. If you decide to tell her, she will most likely be very surprised and shocked at your age range. I too lost my virginity at a later age, but not to the girl I hoped to lose it to. You see, when I told my girlfriend I was a virgin when we were making out, she freaked out with amazement and kept asking me why. I couldn't give her a direct answer because the truth was I just sucked at the dating game most of my life up until that point. She broke up with me after she pieced it all together. If I could go back and do it all over again, I'd answer her question by saying:

I decided to hold onto my virginity because I wanted to wait for the perfect girl to give it to. And I finally found you.

What Girls Said 1

• i think that's cute that you wanna wait for the right girl

What Guys Said 2

• She will love u even more if u say her the answer given by one of the users-

• Why would you tell them? Unless they ask specifically I mean?