Guys, Would you break up with a girl because of her breasts?

You're 21, Say you've fallen in love with a girl. She's very pretty. And you have sex. You obviously see her naked. She takes off her top and you see that her breasts are uneven, not flat but not too big. She has large dark areolas and the nipples face downwards just slightly and aren't as perky. Imagine that you're a guy who loves breasts and especially the big ones. Would this turn you off? And would this be a deal breaker for you?

• Still turned on still love her
    68% (26)
  • Turned off but love her
    24% (9)
  • Turned off and its a deal breaker
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Lol I have 34dd/32e breasts is that considered small?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if great boobs were so important to me, I probably wouldn't have started dating a girl like this to begin with. I'd have mostly been looking for girls with great boobs and just focused on dating someone who had that.

• Thanks for most helpful!

What Guys Said 11

• That's trivial. I'd stay with her.

• I dunno, tits are tits at the end of the day. If she's already won me over to the point where I SEE her naked, then I don't think her having slightly uneven or smallish breasts would make me abandon her, nor do I think it'd turn me off.

I don't think it's fair to hate on guys who MAY turn a girl down for not finding those breasts appealing however, nor do I think it's "rare." I'm sure there are plenty of women who'd break up with a dude with a three inch penis, you just need to accept that individuals have their preferences and not blame them as a whole.

• Lol thing is I'm a 34dd and to me they look small and I don't think I look it. The bra fitter said its coz I'm looking down at them lol. So my breasts aaren't small. They are however uneven and she did say everyone has uneven breasts. But if you were in love with a girl would her dark nipples and slightly uneven breasts be enough to break up with her?

• It is silly and immature in my opinion

• You seem very mature! Not many guys are like you tho sadly. I mean yes it's stupid to throw away love on something so shallow right.

• Yes I agree, a guy should love a girl for who they are as a person and be grateful that she is his girl😊

• And THIS is why those who have boob jobs should not be denigrated. Sometimes there are birth defects involved, sometimes breast cancer.

• Lol I have 34dd /32e breasts is that small

• Not at all. I'm just saying that not everyone who has a boob job is a shallow person, far from it.

• Me falling in love lol I can't be taymed

• Lol that doesn't answer the question! And you'd be surprised! My current boyfriend said he doesn't fall in love but two months in and he was telling me he loves me

• Lol I'll answer your question hypothetically speaking though if she was my dream girl I would stay even if she had weird breasts but other than that then I wouldn't :/

• Lol yeah i mean imagine she's beautiful and she's intelligent she a freak in the sheets too lol and she's a good person with a good heart. And do you think that the breasts described above are unattractive?

• Been there, done that. No problem.

• Still turned on still love her

• I don't like really big boobs

• Large areolas are the best.. so be yourself and don't think negative.

• I'm not 21, but I'll play along. I would still be turned on, and it wouldn't be a dealbreaker. I like breasts, regardless of size.

• Who cares? They're breasts.

• Face is more important than the breasts, so no - it's not a deal breaker.

• Lol thats true but not every guy has your mentality. You're also a little older than us so the guys we girls endup dating sadly won't always have your mentality :(
      Thankyou for your input tho :)

• You're welcome :)