How does one not end up bitter?

Why is it girls suck the fun out of dating? Things going great then the games- ignoring you, not interested: not let you know and just vanish, trying to make you jealous etc. Hot and cold. So after years of crap and childishness, how does one not become bitter? I just want to find a girl to make happy. why do they make that so hard and frustrating?

Yup don't become bitter but no one can tell you how to deal with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's so much harder to make women happy. They are always dissatisfied about something

What Girls Said 2

• You're already bitter. Try dating different types of girls. I for one do not play games and I find that men play those same games. I'm not bitter, I'm changing who I date.

• Let's see, I've dated a teacher, a bartender, an actress, a secretary, a security guard, a student, an artist, a science major, a dental assistant, a cashier, a delivery person, and a childcare worker. All from vastly different backgrounds, 2 different races, from online, through friends, and meeting on the street. Different 'looks', different sensibilities, ranging in looks from a 4 to a ten. A couple of single mothers. Ranging in age from 23-41. All played games.
      Not sure where to find a different type from the array of people I have tried. Maybe nuns is where it's at. Haven't tried a nun.

• So what's your ideal girl like then?

• Simply a girl who dosen't play games.

• They exist

What Guys Said 1