Guys, would you hate it if your girlfriend told you about guys that hit on her?

I'm in love with my boyfriend and he's in love with me but some guy flirted with me today (not that I give any fucks about it) but I feel like I should tell him about it? I mean if I didn't tell him about it, it would look pretty sketchy and weird like I didn't want him to find out for some reason. So should I talk about that with him? I feel like if a girl flirted with him id want to know about it even though I would get kind of upset.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see any problem since you're being honest with him. We can't avoid other people to hit on our partners, the important thing is that our partners don't give in to that (because that would be cheating). If a girlfriend or mine told me that, I'd be okay with it and really happy that she was being honest with me.

What Guys Said 2

• You must tell him, at least u will be truthful to him.
    and one more thing, he will realise that ur hot commodity in the market.. ;) he will appreciate even more that ur his girlfriend... ;)
    tell him straight, nothing to hide... :).

• No I'd love it! I would want every detail so that I can laugh my ass off at tge story. I'm a weirdo so I'm probably the only guy like this.