My date doesn't show up?

He didn't send any text saying that he'll be late. So, how long should I wait for him to comes before I decided to leave?

Do I need to text/call him (maybe)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would give him a text, if no response then go on your marry way! Guys a douche and your better off not meeting him if he does not have the decency to show up or at least explain why he is late!

• if you were in his place and you have no interest on me anymore (even though you already agreed to meet me, let's say this Friday) will you still send me a message saying that you're not interested anymore?

• your welcome... good luck next time and don't sweat it!

• Thanks for the MH, take care!

What Guys Said 5

• No more then 40 min

• 15-30 minutes at the most. Then leave.

• I would text, in case of emergency.

• 2 minutes. unless he calls early and says he's in traffic.

earthlings be late for every damn thing...

• It depends. Are you meeting him somewhere, or is he picking you up at home?

What Girls Said 2

• 30 minutes is a good time frame for him to either show up or text. And this is a huge black mark on him unless he has a good reason. If he doesn't show, delete and retreat.

• Did you hear from him?

• yeah. anyway, thanks for the advice!

• I only know because I have been there. Unfortunately I chose to accept the excuse and he went on to use me for money, and remained disrespectful until he finally dumped me. Yup, HE dumped ME. Lesson learned, much younger then. Best of luck, sweetie.

• half an hour.

• Thanks! I did wait for 25 minutes but he never showed up nor sent me a text message. Is there any chance that he forgot about the date?

• Rule #1 If a man was truly interested he would make you a priority and remember.
      Rule #2 If he sent no texts/calls than it's over.

• Got it. Thanks a lot!