I never had a boyfriend? What is wrong with me?

I never had a boyfriend. It just haven't happend for me, maybe its the area i live in? I m not toooooo picky but the guys i have met so far dont do it for me. Am i too intimidating? i feel like im getting old and never experienced a love life? AM i weird looking or just not beautiful enough?

This is me

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/?sort=3&page=1

612

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not unusual in that 18-24 age range. A lot of people don't find their first relationship until the end of that age range, sometimes longer. It's not a reflection on you necessarily. It could be your location, could be the people you hang out with, could be your interests, could even be your mannerisms or general approach. Your pictures are very attractive, but it does look like your natural at rest facial position, while not quite being 'resting bitch face' is close to 'resting disinterested face', so it could be that a lot of guys that look your way just think you are not interested and move along. An attractive woman that appears to be disinterested can be intimidating for some guys, because it appears to them to have a higher than normal chance of rejection. So a lot will skip the attempt completely.

It's hard to pinpoint exact reasons with such vague information to start with, but on a general level I think that it's probably not you, just the lack of opportunity or the lack of finding the right people with similar interests.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not alone, I'm 21 and I've never had a boyfriend either... For me, the biggest problem is that I have trust issues and I unconsciously push people away when they get too close. Maybe you have the same problem? If you make yourself unapproachable guys are gonna pick up on it and they won't approach you... Judging from your pictures, there's nothing wrong with the way you look. I think you're pretty so it's hard to see why guys wouldn't like you... That's why I think it has to do with your attitude and the way you come across. For instance, I'm quite shy and sometimes people tell me that I come across as stuck up, which is not true at all.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Meeting someone you connect with requires a great deal of luck. You need to be at right place at the right time. You just haven't met the right person yet.

• From what I see nothing is wrong with you. How is your personality are you friendly or stuck up kind of quiet that drives guys away

• Darker women may have a harder time in the dating scene
    Keeping it real

• You look very attractive. Do you have any hobbies where you might meet a guy with similar interests? (meetup is a cool site for that sort of thing, any hobby you can think of seems to be there).

• Where do you live I am not asking for an address, but can you just maybe tell me the country and state/province?

• You're pretty. Chill, you're still young.

• You are good 4 me ;) haha

• well why not stop beating around the bush and simpy ask us how do you look?

• are you suprised?

• its good to have standards. i dont see the logic in settling for whatever comes.

• Asking yourself whats wrong with you is a good question. Somewhere you make the wrong decisions, you either pick guys who you don't have a mutual connection with you or you have to high standards. Beauty is within the eye of the beholder, and its not relevant.

No one is ever to old to find their loved one, you just have to get out there. best thing you can do is to rethink your passed dates, and decide for yourself what you are looking for but be open minded. Maybe you meet a guy, who has nothing in commen with you, but somehow there is a connection

What Girls Said 5

• No you are crazy beautiful. I dont understand why.. Men are still a big mystery. I haven't had any serious relationships either but I've gotten a lot of applications and am a tad picky but where are you from though?

• Have you ever asked a guy out?

Many girls wonder why they can't find a boyfriend, but they never actually approach guys. Make sure you aren't just sitting back and waiting. Try approaching guys more often. Perhaps you could ask them out, even.

• İ think you are over thinking. You just need to Relax. And Smile more.

• im 23!!!

• but my friends never go out, i think i hangout with the wrong people and live in the wrong area

• That's possible. Join social clubs or have new interest. That helps too

• You look great and I am jealous of your lips!!! <3

• You are not missing out trust me
    Men in the dating world are usually assholes & they want to fuck the girl before getting into a relationship first