Would you Date a Hot High School Chick if you were in you're mid twenties?

I ask because my ex's sister wants to date me?

• Hell yeah!
  • No because they put mine in a box and sent it to my father like Theon
  • Im a girl so RANT! RANT RANT!
Good news everyone we are now officially dating.
We had sex last night for the first time. It was awesome she was still wearing her uniform fro school. I swear I nearly came early before I put it into her.
Things are going well snd the sex is amazing. She just can't get enough.
I dont see a problem with the picture.
High School chicks are the best. My 16 year old brought home one of her classmates to play. Love girls in a school uniform.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a high schooler but I am dating a 28 year old. He does love it when I wear my school uniform.

What Girls Said 14

• That's not fair to a teenager, you're putting them in a position that could change the rest of their lives if you two decide to have sex and if that satisfies your dick, more than it bothers your conscience then you're a jerk off.

So basically "i'm a girl RANT RANT RANT" because I decided to tell you what you need to hear.

• Im thinking of asking her to marry me.

• lol maybe her sister can be the bridesmaid

• His sister wants me back so I doubt it lol

• Guys did, do and would...
    Please... let's be honest. They don't care that that girl is still a child...

• Your not a child at sixteen.

• some guys did, some guys do, and some guys would... this guy wouldn't even talk to a 16 year old in a manner that resembled a flirtation

• Because your old enough to be her dad 16×16=32

• Don't be gross. The only reason older men date much younger girls is to take advantage of their naivety.

• And the only reason younger girls date older men is to take advantage of their finances and mobility.

• Yeah, it makes it easier for creeps like you to exploit children. I'm surprised you haven't already booked your plane ticket.

• No just because underage sex is permitted in Canada doesn't mean thats what im after.

• Age is just a number. As long as you do nothing illegal, then you're fine. When I started dating my boyfriend I was 18 and he was 28, we are still together and everything is great.

• Dating your ex's sister is just asking for trouble. Don't know why any guy would put that kind of drama upon himself.

• Because she's so hot and well stacked!

• Gross, dude

• Gross dude. People in high school are practically kids still...

• Whoever said yes... Well, that guy is gross and messed up person.

• Why if she's an adult?

• Like I said, being able to consent is not adulthood... we're talking about two different things here. Biological facts (the fact that you're still developing and maturing until age 25) and social construct, such as age of consent laws. Just because legally the line is drawn at 16 for some countries, it doesn't automatically mean 16 year olds are adults. It just means that the governments/people consider that an age where most people are capable of consenting. Not that they're adults.

• According to you.

• İ would not.

• Pedophilia is so popular online for fat desperate geasy males *cringe*

• Agreed but what has your daddy got to do with my question?

• Tell that to your Daddy.

• Ew stop talking to me fatso

• I've had older guys hit on me and I gotta say that it's kind of creepy.

• Is your name chester by any chance?

• No. I'm not that desperate :)

• Just because she's hot don't mean anything. You can get in trouble with the law of you're over 18 and she's not. I say date her if you want. Just not for her looks.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1656710-does-this-mean-he-likes-me-may-want-me-as-a-future-wife

• Not in Europe.

• Okie dokie. I say go for it.

What Guys Said 17

• Only Matthew McConaughey can do that lol

• Highschool? No way

• I actually voted C to talk.
    It all depends on the girl, not her looks, but the personality

She's a bit younger, so I wouldn't usually do it. But you never know though, love is unpredictable

• Depends if she seemed mature or not.

• 32Ff and 16 years old mature enough for ya?

• If she was of legal age why not? If she underage, not cool dude

• ummm absolutely not. there is so much wrong with that

• Like what?

• Sixteen is tje legal age.

• perhaps it is where you are. still doesn't really seem ok

• i don't date.

but many have caused me to turn my head. and those traffic stops... its like a eye candy freebie.

• No it's creepy and I'd rather not go to prison for years and be on a sex offenders list until the day I die.

• The legal age is sixteen in Europe mostly

• Wow your really narrowing yhe amount of dateable girls there. I mean what of you met a lovely 27 year old?

• I'd be fine with someone older. I was saying for younger that's as far as I'll go and it'll probably stay that way for a long time.

• If she's legal age... why not?

• I don't know how I'd be able to connect with a woman in high school.. I don't see them as a dating option.

• Well I've already dated a high school girl (she was 17 by the way) when I was almost 20 not going to do it again lol.

• No way the cops would clap me in irons and throw me in prison for rape and even when I got out everywhere I go I would be greeted by torches and pitchforks, and all of that would be nothing other than what I would deserve.

• Wow and your allowed to carry a loaded weapon.

• Ok you are being really disgusting.

• Well then stop being a cunt

• Not at all.

• If she were over 18, yes, I would.

• If she's over 18 and still in high school then dealing with you is the least of her problems.

• I meant as in 18 or over 18, actually; 18-year-olds are usually still in highschool for a while (depends on what they call "highschool" in your country, also, because I noticed "college" and "highschool" can mean different things). Also, why would "dealing with me" be a problem? You're not as dumb as to think men over 20 don't like 18-year-olds, are you?

• Yeah if she's over 18 and still at school its likely that she has to be spoon fed every meal.

• they have to prove what sits between their skull is older than the rest of them

• No I prefer not going to jail when there are legal aged girls available

• Its 16 in Britain and Ireland and most parts of Europe.

• Just kidding, but I still think it is wrong.

• In some states in America its ok if her dad agrees and writes you a letter. Now thats messed up.

• If she 16 (that's the age of consent where I live) and had the emotional/mental maturity of an adult then I guess so.