Guys, What physical qualities makes you attracted to a girl?

What makes you interested in a girl as soon as you see them? What makes her a 10/10 for her looks?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• a small, firm, round butt, with a skirt/shorts that expose just a little bit of the top and bottom of it. A sleeveless t-shirt, showing off her thin arms, and accentuating the plump and perky shape of her boobs, hanging off her nipples and stopping just above her naval, exposing her flat and slightly toned belly. Then, perhaps boots that come up to the middle of her slender thighs.

Of course, I would be 'interested' in such a girl (to put it mildly), but assume she was unavailable, particularly to me. So, it's not like I would approach her or anything. And if she looked at me like she was interested, I would probably just assume she was looking at me like she was annoyed, or at best amused, that her ridiculous beauty was being wasted on some lowly human with no divine powers to speak of. She would rather I leave the general vicinity for the chance that a demigod worthy of appreciating the sight of her could fill my spot. And if she approached me I would glance at every bush and shadow for a camera, thinking this was some kind of prank. I would play it cool so as to not look like I'm falling for it, which she would register as confidence and take me back to her house. I wouldn't believe she was real until my cock was sliding past her lips. Then I would probably finish too quickly, but would have no problems recovering quickly for seconds, thirds, and probably a fourth bout of joyful coitus. No position left untested. No orifice left unstretched. I would pump the dirty slut out of her until there's nothing left but shame, and then the foreplay is over and the fucking begins.

What Guys Said 7

• Nice clean teeth

Lovely hair

Amazing kissable lips

A smile

Glowy eyes

Has abit of meat on her

• A beautiful smile

Lovely, long hair

Gorgeous, preferably big, eyes (Green eyes are my favorite)

Nice, full lips

Good, REAL eyebrows

Shorter than me

Healthy weight

Big ass lol

Proportionate breasts

• Poise. If she stands straight and confident it doesn't matter if she is short, tall, flat, busty, blond or brunette. Black or white. That will get me to turn and look when she enters the room.

• bodyrock.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/tirl.gif- this is pretty much the ideal

• Hmmn, tbh its a bit weird. I've gone for a range of different people. I personally like blonde hair and eyes are always interesting as well. I dont really judge people from meeting them once, its the personality that defines their overall rating.

• Slim waist, nicely shaped boobs proportioned to her body, shapely butt , but not to big, small features on face with those piercing eyes with dark hair