When should I start doing sexual things with my boyfriend?

He's my first real boyfriend and we've only been dating a month and couple weeks. I dont know when we should start being sexual (not sex though, I'm a virgin). My boyfriend is very sexual and I'm sure he wants to do sexual things, I just dont know when it's appropriate to start.

Most Helpful Girl

• When ever you're comfortable. There's no specific answer here, my boyfriend and I started dating at 16 and were doing some mild sexual things 2 months into our relationship like touching, dry humping, making out, etc. As far as more serious sexual acts like oral I think we had been dating for about 8 months before he did it to me. For along time that was all we did until about a 1 year and 9 months into our relationship when we had sex together. I didn't perform oral on him until about 2 years into our relationship though.

There's no specific time frame or order you have to go in! It's all up to you and him just try to discuss things with him and see what he has a experience with so far, how long he's willing to wait to do things with you, tell him how comfortable you are about things, and what kind of sexual things he's interested in doing.

What Guys Said 2

• Anytime really... whenever you are comfortable!

• For god sales go for it

What Girls Said 0