Would you date someone with same personality as yourself?

0|0
28|24

Most Helpful Guy

• No, similar personalities rarely work together, you'll get bored.

Whilst you can have similar characteristics, such as kind and warm-hearted, both being say risk-averse, calculated and not very adventurous could lead to a very boring relationship.

Similarly, two very outgoing, adventurous people could easily see themselves at loggerheads, getting jealous because of their naturally outgoing personalities and clash that way.

You need a mix. Opposites attract and it's true.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would need someone to compliment me, not be the same exact way as I am. I don't find myself annoying, but to have someone JUST LIKE ME would be. So no... haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I would. I imagine we'd actually get along pretty well together. We'd both be quiet and make really cheesy puns together. It'd be interesting. I tend to get along well with people similar to me, so I imagine this would be no different.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh I so WOULD 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No, would not date a masculine woman lol. Plus I'm impatient. I need to work on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup! All I look if is someone who is open and honest about themselves... so I would have no problem dating someone like that! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • we'd be soo annoying :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would she have to be kind hearted , loving, caring , giving like myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be great. Someone would finally understand how it is from my perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would, I'm awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda have to cause no one else can handle my weirdness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we could always give it a go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I have a terrible depression, it would probably be best for me and for her not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, a long as we were not like 100% the same, maybe 85% though would be great. Also I don't want her to be always hanging around me so hopefully not like that much

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck yeah I am HILARIOOUS

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my personality is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I'd definitely give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm working in it, she's adorable too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'dd do, would be intense tho she has to be looking as good as I do

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • like a. s. a. p

0|0
    0|0
  • No because it wouldn't work, I'm submissive, so I need a dominant girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• Yes, I would definitely give it a try - although I generally rather believe in the saying that "opposites attract".

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh I don't think so, I need someone different from me, I like who I am, but I already am very familiar with myself and don't want to feel like i'm dating someone just like me. I want to be exposed to new things x

0|0
    0|0
  • Same values and principles but not same personality, I don't want him to be completely different, but at least interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty cool for the most part. Kind of stubborn tho. And I can be overly emotional at times. The thing that would bother me if I dated someone like myself would be the extreme tryst issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id hope it wasn't all like me. I mean it is good to have shared values, ideas and simmilar temperaments.

But also something different to complement each other.

That's my case with my SO. We are so simmilar, yet very different in some ways :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd go crazy O__O

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! I love guys that are like me! I need a guy to have a sense of humor, a good heart, and a penis. That's basically it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! :) I already am actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • complementary, not the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yes, I'm a blast to be around 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • (smiling)
    I have and do.

NOTE: Fire + gasoline is ALWAYS explosive!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it, but as long as we share similar values that's all good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! We'd have so much in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know that would go so well.. But I suppose I would try.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I couldn't cause I already know how I am as a person so if i was dating someone like me it be chaos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly the same, that'd be a bit too familiar for my liking. Similar, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya, makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I do! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! My current boyfriend and I almost have identical personalities and its awesome :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't deal with someone like me!! We would both dump each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I found my twin flame