Imagine you had a date, how often do you say: "I am having a great time with you" or "I am enjoying your company", ?

• Always because I like being nice.
  • Just sometimes if I am actually having a nice time.
  • Just to see if i can have sex with that person later.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably never, I think when people are getting on well, its kinda obvious. I might say it once after the date, but not much more. I might say it in an attempt to get another date if things were kind of borderline just to put her at ease, but its not to get in her pants... really.

Most Helpful Girl

• i always do!

What Guys Said 6

• I would save that comment for the end of the evening.

• Its sorta irrelevant. Generally, its pretty clear when you are having a good time and when you are not. I might say it towards the end, like "I had a great time" sorta thing just so they know I want to have another date with them. But besides that your emotions and reactions should be telling enough if you are having a good time.

• I would only say that at the very end of the date, unless we were doing something awesome like waterskiing on the backs of dolphins. It's implied that if I am on date with someone, I enjoy being with them.

• I wouldn't say anything of the sort until the very end of the date!

• Never. Most ignorant humans cannot entertain me.

• Nobody talks like that

What Girls Said 2

• If the date is good then at the end you say, "That was fun, let's do something [enter day here]."

• I usually say it at the end of the date, if I had a good time. I only said it once, but I was dating a friend and told him how much fun I was having at this amusement park (and it was true).