Girls, Have you ever dated a younger guy?

what was it like for you? I'm in college and most of the guys i meet are like 1 or 2 years younger than me ( i took a year off after high school )

there's a nice/cute guy in my class and i think i like him/he likes me. but through some vigorious fb stalking i think he's like 18/19 (im 20)

SO.. do you like dating younger guys? are they more immature? just wondering thank you!!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No. And I wouldn't ever date a younger guy. They tend to be more immature and seeing someone younger is just odd to me.

What Girls Said 4

• No but I would be open to it once I'm a bit older. Not at this age, since guys even my age are more immature than me, let alone younger guys. It has to be the right time for both of us though

• I've hung out with guys 1-2 years younger than me.

• it was fine because he was really mature.

• I have only dated a guy two months younger than me, but I am not certain if it counts. I'd date a much younger guy though.