Am I incapable of loving? or do I fall too fast?

I tend to fall easily in "love" now i think things thrugh, but every time that this person likes me back i loose interest and feel akaward, but at the same time i dont want to feel that way, is it possible to like and not like someone at the same time? or are they just not the one. should i wait for someone who makes me week at my knees? WHAT IS LOVE i want to know what love is and how it should feel.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• We are all searching to find what love is:) Sometimes we idealize others and imagine that they are perfect and we think that is love, only to be disappointed. Sometimes we confuse sexual feelings for love and sometimes when the other person is loving towards us we get scared. Oh it's all perfectly human. Close your eyes and think of the person you love most in the world, let your heart fill up with that feeling.. that's what love is. It's human to be afraid but don't let it rule your love life. Love despite fear.

• Thank you so much, this is honestly the best answer I've been looking for for years.

• Yay, I'm so glad it helped.