Is dating so soon wrong?

Basically been dating this guy the past week. And i enjoy spending time with him. We have fun, he brings me out of my shell and makes me laugh, and i haven't just connected with a guy in a long time. But im starting to feel guilty that i think i like him. But i mean its only been just over a fortnight since my ex cut me out even though i had my suspicions about the other woman for a month beforehand. And i still love my ex ( the guy im dating knows about this) but i really dont want to hurt him if it is a rebound. I mean we stay up til 3/4am nearly every night talking and joking. We have a lot in common and he lives closer. Is it wrong to want to see how this goes? I want to move past my ex and take a chance but i dont know how to when i haven't got any answers as to why. Why the other woman. Why did he cut me out as if the past 7 months didn't matter.

What Guys Said 1

• "We have fun, he brings me out of my shell and makes me laugh, and i haven't just connected with a guy in a long time."

^sounds like u r just being friendly though...

"But im starting to feel guilty that i think i like him. But i mean its only been just over a fortnight since my ex cut me out even though i had my suspicions about the other woman for a month beforehand. "

^so u r single now... y u feel guilty then since u r single?

"And i still love my ex ( the guy im dating knows about this) but i really dont want to hurt him if it is a rebound."

^i see... then u should decide... between gettin back to yer X and give up seein dis new guy... or move on from yer X and start datin dis guy more and more often... it's up to u to choose... ;)

• I feel guilty even though im single as i dont know if its rushing things.
      And there's no going back with my ex. He cut me out after i caught him cheating so am trying to just move on seeing that guy more

• then simply focus to dis guy then... and don't think about yer X anymore... ;)

What Girls Said 0