First middle school dance with a guy... So nervous! Advice?

Ok, so this Friday in going to my 1st middle school dance with my crush and I'm so freaking nervous! Please... Any advice would be greatly appreciated lol thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably won't actually dance, unless some people are "dancing" (jumping up and down, kind of to the beat) near the DJ. But yeah just have fun, talk, dick around, ya know. It'll be fun.

• Yeah... I know it will😋

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go in with any expectations. The ones I went to, there were no opportunities to slow dance (a little disappointing). Look appropriate (not slutty). Take things as they come. Your crush is definitely nervous too, if knowing that helps you feel a little better :) and then just have fun.

• Thanks so much!!!😊

• No problem!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• When its time for slow dancing, put your hands on his shoulders and and have him put his hands on your waist. Proceed with wobbling to the rhythm of the music. Make eye contact and you might get a kiss.

• I don't know about the kiss part 😂😂 We'll see!😏 thanks tho.

• whatever you feel comfortable with haha

• Just bear in mind that he is just as, if not more, nervous than you are.

• Yeah. Probably. Thank u

• Spike the punch lol jk

What Girls Said 2

• Yes don't push really hard down on his shoulder, keep a nice smile on your face, and try to talk to him during the dance. Ask him what he likes to do, his hobbies, and other things. And try to tell him a bit about yourself. Good luck 😉

• Just think He is friend of yours. You Will Be alright.