2nd date with my ex planned now she is ignoring me?

I posted a qustion in here a few weeks ago about going on a date with my ex. I was given very good advice and hope for some more. A little background: me and my ex dated about a year 2 years ago and we broke up due to bad timing with where we were in life and me moving away. We mutually agreed that if the right time come that we would possibly revisit things. She has now moved closer and to me and is recently single after 1.5 year relationship.

We had been texting a bit over the last few weeks and then last week I asked her out and she said yes. She seemed very into the idea and excited. We went out and had a great time. Everything clicked like it used to. That night and the next morning we both expressed how great a time we and and that we both wanted to do it again soon. We texted a little over the weekend as we were both busy. Sunday rolls around and we text that night and I asked if she wanted to get together Tuesday. She said "I want to but unfortunaly I am already busy :/". No biggie we talked a little more and said her family was coming into town this coming weekend but that we could get together later in the week. Monday we talked a little and she told me she had a very stressful day then went to sleep. Yesterday evening I texted her asking if she was still up to go out Thursday night to confirm it and she didn't respond at all... weird

This evening I was really busy with a certification but I just sent her a text asking if everything was okay since the last thing she told me was that she was really stressed and I hadn't heard from her again **I would not have said that if we did not have history and I didn't know her well**. She did not respond to that either.

So here I am kind of confused as to why it seems like she's ignoring me. Things seemed great 2 days ago. Any ideas? Maybe she got spooked that we were going to go out again cuz she didn't really expect it to happen? Maybe her ex contacted her and thats why she was stressed? I'm lost on what to do!

• Give her some space and wait for her to contact me?
  • Wait at least a week before contacting her again?
Also this was my original question a few weeks back if you want anymore background.

What Girls Said 1

• give her some space.

What Guys Said 1

• My advice is that's she is trying to figure out her emotions right now and the best thing to do is to give her some space and try again when you feel the time is right