Ladies and Mentlegen, Your Ideal Partner Would Have What 3 Hobbies?

There are plenty of questions on what characteristics make up your ideal partner, but what would your ideal characteristics translate into when looking at what they are interested in.

Ex. If you like a woman who is cultured, maybe she likes to read and write. If you like a guy who is sensitive, maybe he volunteers for community service frequently.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Writing - a guy who's sensitive, eloquent, and imaginative

Watching tele, but like, in a committed way - I get obsessive about shows and watch them all the way through and know all the trivia etc. Especially anything by Joss Whedon. If a guy had fandoms in the same way, I could relate

Internetting - I don't know, he understands memes and shit like that.. 'Cause that's a lot of my humour :')

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Music. Anything music-- singing, theatre, rock band, appreciation for rock music, whatever. I find that really attractive because music is a big part of my life too.
    2.) Art. The fellow art people I talk to seem to usually have legit personalities and are just overall cool people. We tend to get along well.
    3.) Enjoyement of relaxing and watching TV or movies. I'm not too crazy (hyper I mean) of a person, so I find it super attractive when a girl is able to just take a step back and chill or do something relaxing for a bit.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hiking/ outdoors man

Sports fan (watching, attending, playing)

Would play twister or dance in the rain with me!

0|1
    0|0
  • Serial dater right here.

My ideal date will always be HIS OWN person with HIS OWN interests as that is what I respect most :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Bake/cook food
    2. Works out a lot
    3. has excellent knowledge regarding female anatomy.

0|1
    0|0
    • The third one isn't a hobby, let me rephrase it...
      Spends time reading books about female anatomy, there we go.

• I'm kinda curious what characteristic that is meant to relate to haha

• cosplaying
    likes to read
    likes to try new foods

0|1
    0|0
  • dancing

learning languages

playing hide and seek

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Play sport probably soccer, like to read and be creative.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hardcore parkour

Some sport

Masturbating

0|1
    0|0
  • Skiing, concerts, coffee

0|1
    0|0