Would you date me?

Would you date me?

if yes, where would you take me on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• If I was 25 years younger like a shot ( the day you told me I was same age as your dad killed the mood unfortunately ) becsuse you are gorgeous and have a warm, generous, caring and humourous personality, a young guy would be very fortunate to have privilege to date you. Where would the much younger me have taken you on a date , since we are having a fantasy how about an irish cliff walk
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2a88629b30.jpg
    And I know you like your food, a picnic
    images.bidorbuy.co.za/.../...0125174450_picnic.jpg

• I think it's safe to say you just made every girl in here swoon. Take notes, fellas.

• You seem like the type that would like to go to the aquarium.
    www.ripleyaquariums.com/.../aquariums-bg_s01.jpg

• Hhmm I'd take you to a cooking class. A couples cooking class it be hands on and fun. That way we could talk and cook at the same time and take the food to go and eat at the park, with a bottle of wine and just talk. Then of we had fun when i drop you off I'd say "well I've had fun... I'd love to take you out again" and smile at you.

• I'm way too old for you and you're way too young for me to date. Any other man would be lucky to date you.

• To the air of course, I would fly you around Belgium and you would make the souvenir pics :D
    We end the date with a good strong hadshake, the way you like them :D

• That really depends, because I don't know your likes and dislikes. ^.^

• 2|0
  • Well I wouldn't mind talking online and getting to know each other a bit... maybe play online chess or chat about random things. Maybe on Skype or something as well and if that's uncomfortable, then Facebook messenger or my cellphone.

• I would take you to Texas De Brazil to impress you with a nice wonderful dinner. Then, I would end the night at a drive in movies eating popcorn and drinking soda while we can talk and watch the movie.

• I'm old enough to be your dad, so no, I wouldn't date you. However, I always enjoy mini-golfing for a first date. It's not expensive, and it's fun.

• Mexico! !!

• NO sorry I have a new GAG Girlfriend

• Yes, I would date you. I don't know where would I take you, though.

• No, because I don't date strangers.

• No idea but first I would like to get to know you first over coffee X3

• i know a restaurant that overlooks the beach. beautiful view, great food. not far from it is a pub with a great atmosphere and cheap drinks. lets go!

• What if you came to my country 1st

• HELL YEAH I WOULD I would take u to somewhere very very special 😉

• Yea why not. Who knows we may get on

• Yes I would, and how about a theme park to ride the rollercoasters :)

• Yup, cutie girl. It's hard to say no because you're so pretty and pleasing.

• How is she different than most other girls? lol she has a butt load of makeup like plenty of girls.

• I would...

• Would you like to join me in a canal cruise?

imagene.youropi.com/...1(p:activity,3876)(c:0).jpg

• hell for sure! :)

• Yup I'd give u a try!

• Yeah I would date. If I could I'd like to take u out to dinner and then a movie after.

• All you can eat buffet?

• Yes. To the beach to swim, play music, BBQ, and fishing. 🏊🎸🎶🍖🍗🍡🍔🎣

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 5