How to find a good guy?

Tell me

Most Helpful Girl

• If you say no, he should stop. If he doesn't stop, leave. Don't ever be uncomfortable saying no. Don't go against your morals to try to keep a guy. If you feel this is necessary, then either he's not a good man, or he is a good one but simply isn't a good match for you specifically (e. g. he is currently playing the field and is up front and honest about it, but you're looking for an exclusive relationship.)

Don't be uncomfortable saying yes, either. If you feel the time is right, believe in your worth and don't worry that you're "giving yourself away." You respect yourself and you're confident that he'll come back for more.

A man who doesn't respect you in the morning never properly respected you to begin with, and a man who doesn't respect your wishes to wait is too impatient to make a good partner. Either way, find someone else.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 9

• First of all , to meet a good guy, u have to be at a place where good guys are found,
    1. good guys won't be found in a disco or pub.
    2. good guys will most likely be at school, college or at a charity event or church.
    3. if u think a guy is a good guy then, give him hints that u like him
    4. talk to them, and if things go well,. then ur all happy :)
    god bless u

• 1 step: Date a man
    2nd step: If he is 'good', stay with him. Else, date another man.

• I am afraid there is no easy way of meeting a good guy, you have to keep dating until you meet a good guy. You are going to get beat up along the way, life is not a success only journey.

Getting into relationships, does involve getting hurt, that comes with the territory of dating. But you ask yourself, are you strong and confident enough to handle it. If you don't like getting hurt, then stay single, and avoid all the heartbreak.

• look for a guy who's usually alone.

• I am right here miss...

• he's alrdy right infront of u so why the need to look any further? 😚

• you need to know me.

• where to find a good woman?

• Yes i asked how to find a good guy. Thanks god u r intelligent and understood my question easly.

• good people were ALWAYS rare. during the whole history of humanity.

• I think they all got buried back in high school.

What Girls Said 0