Most usually ask how many people you've had sex with, but F that! (Not literally lol) Instead, how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?

I've had one boyfriend so far. I'm really careful and picky about who I date. We have to be friends first. I don't understand how some people can have so many boyfriends and girlfriends within so few years. If anything, I kind of understand 1 boyfriend/girlfriend a year, but barely even that. Like how many people do you need to "try" before you're ready to settle down? Its crazy...

• I've dated 1-5 people in my lifetime.
    82% (18)55% (12)68% (30)Vote
  • I've dated 6-10 people.
    5% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I've dated 11-15 people.
    5% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • I've dated 16-20 people.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I've dated more than 20 people
    0% (0)9% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
    8% (2)31% (7)20% (9)Vote
  • I've had sex with many people, but I did not date any of them.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• i dated one person, no sex, i believe that is something precious that you do after marriage, and she didn't, so i ended the relationship, and no, i'm not homo, i just have high moral standards.

2|0
    1|1
    • I really love the sound of this

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I had sex with four prostitutes last month. That's it. I felt a very different kind of happiness for the first time in my life. Is this the effect of oxytocin? I felt extremely happy for a while, but the effect has worn off since last week. I think I'll never have the chance to have sex with girls again. I still dream of having my own harem one day. How are people happy without a sex life? I wonder what it's like to have sex for free. Once again, my depression, OCD, anxiety and ADD are taking over my brain again. When can I leave this human body? I just want to finish my mission and leave this planet. I feel so tired all the time...

0|0
    1|0
    • I feel as if this website just got trolls upvoting troll comments. When someone is truthful, they just get downvoted.

• I have dated 2 people, but have only had sex with one of them

1|0
    0|0
  • A better question would be how many times have you actually had sex with a person of the opposite sex. I knew a girl who had slept with like twenty plus guys but when we had sex she hadn't a clue. No wonder no guy ever called her up for a second date.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol what you mean she had no clue? Like she didn't know what she was doing in bed?

• Show All
    • Lol thats true. I had sex several times with my one boyfriend and I still dont feel experienced.

• It takes time and effort on both parties.

• people ask as they choose... duuh.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've dated many, many women. Much more than 20, but not all of them were my "girlfriend". I've probably had less than 10 girlfriends in my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well by dated, i meant called your girlfriend

• None things never really worked out

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin and never dated

0|0
    0|0
  • Dated, as in went out with more than three times, that would be 30. Had sex with 28 of them.

As to jaydogs 1990 's question, which is a good one I think. I had sex with each of them at least a dozen times, a few well over a hundred. One in particular I was with for about six months but used to have sex with about 18 times a week (including shark week).

0|0
    0|0
    • Dated as in went out with how many people, not how many times. Like who did you actually consider a girlfriend

• Well all the ones I slept with obviously, I didn't do casual sex. The two I never slept with one I went out with maybe a dozen times over two months. The other I went out with for about three months.

• I've had 2 girlfriends :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like a good nunber to me :)

What Girls Said 5

• What qualifies as a boyfriend?

If I'm counting (and not counting when I was a child) I've had two relationships. One for 9 months. My current one will be 4 years old on October 1. I have slept with neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 2 people. I don't think I'll be in a relationship with anyone anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to dating probablY 15-18 guys. Actual relationships like 5.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thas a lot. Why so many?

• Is it? Just because I could I guess. Dating is a lot of fun. I'm glad I have experience with multiple and know whom suit me best.

• Eh.. One, and I never even know if I should count it.

0|0
    0|0