Would you ditch your best friend for a dream crush?

So you meet your perfect 10.5/10 its your dream crush would you leave your life long best friend to start a new life with your crush?

• Ditch
    6% (1)16% (3)11% (4)Vote
  • broes over hoes, sisters before misters
    76% (13)37% (7)56% (20)Vote
  • I got no friends the choice is easy
    12% (2)42% (8)28% (10)Vote
  • FLIP A COIN
    6% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who would for whatever reasontry to make me ditch my bestie (or any friends for that matter) is not a perfect 10/10 for me in the first place, so no I wouldn't.

I'd never be with someone who didn't like my friends/my friends didn't like.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends!" = truth.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol if I ever did that I would be deserving of being shot point blank with a shotgun considering I have no friends now. Doing something like that is like a massive 'fuck you' to whatever made me acquire a friend.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• She stays. He goes. I'd rather have them both with me, but if not then I'm not letting her go. She's been with me forever and I only just met him.

0|2
    0|0
  • No friends hahaha 😜

0|1
    0|0
  • Sisters before misters!! ;)

0|1
    0|1
    • Never knew you swinged that way 😉

• LOL! :) I'm a loyal friend. I've always been there for my best friends. (I have two best friends, one of them is a girl)
      I simply wouldn't leave my best friend to be with my crush. Because, my crush fades really soon, really easily. Lol.
      My best friend and I have many sweet memories, she has always been there for me. She's like a sister to me. I'm not selfish, I won't leave her, to be with a guy.
      There are many great guys out

• Guys in this world* So what if I can't get him, I will probably find someone else cute after few months lol. I'll date someone else

• Nahh. She'd lock me away somewhere if i even thought about it 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • Bros before hoes or sisters before misters. Hmm I don't know im a dude trapped in a women's body. Hmm I don't know, I voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. She comes first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take her with me, what kind of question is that? (':

0|0
    0|0
  • Sisters before misters.

0|0
    0|1
  • its so easy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Hell no.. They wouldn't be perfect if they made me ditch my friend. I have good female friends that I'm not ditching either. I don't have time for jealousy or insecurity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicks before dicks, I'd ditch him. I don't really have lifelong best friends, since I moved states before 4th grade. And the guy I would call my best friend now is going to a different college, and I only became friends with him in 8th grade.

But I really like my crush and she could be my best friend so... yeah.

0|1
    0|1
  • if she doesn't like my best friend, she can get over it. i probably won't like her best friend either

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C because I really don't have any friends that are that meaningful currently in my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends? I only have followers and enemies. The choice is easy for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why do I have to stop being friends with them? If it's because my 'dream crush' objects to my BFF, then they aren't really my dream crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • my buddy will understand... cause he my buddy. If it was something important then probably buddy

0|0
    0|0