Should I make the first move?

There's this guy I met this year & he's a real cool, down-to-earth & goofy type of guy. I consider him popular because everybody gets along with him pretty well. Anyway, we became great friends & all... but I'm a little confused. He sometimes flirt with me, hugs me most of the time, doesn't mind helping me out when I'm in need, compliments me & jokes around. There's some days he don't do all that, but just say hey & clown around. I don't know if he's a little into me or just being a good friend. I have developed feelings for him, but if he don't feel the same way, he'll back off if I tell him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just stay friends and build some trust, flirt back and see where it leads. If you flirt but it doesn't lead anywhere, you'll still be friends, or maybe it does and your happy. But if he does see you as just a friend, he might feel awkward with you if you tell him straight out, so just flirt and see where it leads.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should make it!

What Guys Said 2

• Just go for it. Best case scenario is you get a boyfriend. And if he indeed does reject you, at the very least you will get it over with, otherwise your heart is going to be hurt in the long-term if you do nothing.

• Being friends is the basis for any good relationship, establish that first and the rest will follow along.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should take a chance. Admit your feelings.