Is my boyfriend turned on by cuddling?

Whenever my boyfriend and I cuddle ( wrapped in his arms, sometimes my hand on his thigh), I always wonder if he actually gets turned on by it. He likes to rub my side, and sometimes his breathing gets heavy. He always wants to cuddle. (No inappropriate touching on private parts) Is he enjoying that? And would it turn him on?

Also, when we do, I usually wear one of his shirts (and my pants) with no bra. Would that be a turn on for him to feel as I'm up close to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• if he always wants then he must like it

• I know he likes it, I just don't know if he's actually turned on by it when we get really close.

• I do when I cuddle with my girlfriend, do you ever notice him getting a hard on

• I can't really tell :-p

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys can get turned on by such acts of intimacy.

What Guys Said 6

• Intimacy is always a turn on for me. That being said, cuddling is kind of not my thing. If she's cuddling to cuddle then that just doesn't get me going, sometimes she cuddles to get me going, but it's very different when she does this, subtle but different.

• Grab his junk and see.

Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not (turned on by cuddling)

• Well I think most of guys would be turned on by cuddling, in general. lol

• dont you feel his boner while cuddling?
    Cuddling always gets me really horny lol!

• No cause I don't go on top of him. I see a "buldge" down there.. but not sure if that's what it is.

• How do I press against it? Without being notecable about it?

• if he has a boner, then he's pretty turned on

• That would help turn me on yes

What Girls Said 1

• guys like that!