Guys, Would you date a nurse?

I'm going into nursing next year and I've heard that not a lot of guys would date a nurse! Is it true? I'm still going into nursing no matter what because it is something I'm passionate about but I am just really curious on your thoughts and opinions! Thank you!

I plan on working in a doctors office! So it would be Monday to Friday shifts haha well I'd have days off but it defiantly wouldn't be like hospital shifts! That's where I have to start though! Right out of nursing school, you do 1year of hospital work then you can decide on where you want to go whether it be hospital, retirement home or doctors office! There are more options but those are the 3 I'm considering! 😊

7

Most Helpful Guy

• So you have a good career, you do something that helps people and could possibly save my life and you make great money with good job security! Sounds awesome to me! I think what may be a turn off is that a lot of nursing positions are 12 hours shifts days and midnights. Some one who wants a partner with regular 9-5 M-F hours may have a problem. I wouldn't though!

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, why not? I can't even fathom if there could be any problems with that other than you being too preoccupied with studying/ working.

• Guys tend to date anything that looks good and that is female. I wouldn't date a nurse because your hours will be irregular and way too long.

• Yes, I'd have her make me cough everynight.

• I need CPR right here pls...

• I'd make her cum

• No time for a relationship, often sour after work because of long hours, lose their looks fast because they don't have time to care for themselves...

Yeah, no thanks. I'll pass on nurses.