Is seeing your girlfriend everyday for 5 mins too much?

We are both very busy so we only get 5 mins everyday and maybe 10 mins later in the day so it accumulate to about 40 mins a week. I don't mind but I feel like seeing each other everyday would get boring even for just 5 mins.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think after awhile here, dear, this here and there '5 mins everyday and maybe 10 mins later in the day' will Get... Old.
    Try and get on the same page and some sort of set schedule where you both can pick One day a week and spend some time together as two birds of a feather and go out, spend some time in hanging out and nursing and nurtring your relationship.
    Often time factor is a problem when it comes to finding the time down the love line in finding this Time to be together. However, if two people really care about one another, they will move and earth to work it out so they can try and make sure things won't go south.
    You both are in your twwnties so don't let life and time pass you by where you wake up one Day... Old and gray.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 4

• More like not enoug. Lol
    How do you cultivate a relationship in 40 min. A week?

• either girlfriend or no booty call decide

• Hahaha did you mean to type, "Is seeing your girlfriend everyday for 5 minutes not enough."

• It's not too much.

What Guys Said 3

• REALLY? 5 whole fucking minutes OMFG that too much bro , I mean damn can I get some breathing room! Jeezus ! lol, 40min/week is definitely NOT enough!

• Haha dicks. We are both in school and in a very competitive situation. So we try to spend as much time as we can. 5-10 every morning is all we can muster up.

• She is in law I'm in business so we are both busy studying.

• @Asker - Yeah, that's totally gonna do it! Good Luck bro w/ all seriousness and it may be my own cynical nature but you should be logically minded in knowing that "this" may or may not last!

• It's never too much seeing someone you genuine love. 5 mins, 5 hours or 5 days would never be too much or boring.

• What? 5 minutes? lol what kind of relationship is that? If you live in close proximity you should be spending at least a couple hours sustained together at least once a week.