Guys! What can a girl do to get into your heart?

Other than looks, what can a girl do to make a guy literally fall for her?
Like what would you like if you had a girlfriend, what would you appreciate her doing for you? What would make your heart melt?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• •giving hugs and kisses
    •random kind gestures
    •getting gifts
    •saying "i love you"
    •complimenting me
    •say there is a certain scenario where other girls are going crazy over some hot guy, and then they ask my girlfriend what's she thinks, and she says something along the lines of "he's not as hot as my BF" or "i only have eyes for him" ik it sounds silly but almost nothing would make my heart melt like that
    •singing to me
    •just every now and then tell me how important i am to her, and how much she appreciates me
    •telling me "you could totally take that guy in a fight" in a situation where I'm mad at some guy

But that's just some.

What Guys Said 9

• It's not what she does; it's what she is that would get into my heart.

My wife was passionate about music and her work (they were one and the same)
    My wife was physically and emotionally affectionate
    My wife was generally optimistic

• Ask us about things that we are interested in and pretend to (or be) interested in that as well.

Laugh at our jokes, even when they're not funny.

• Be rational when asking us to do things

• Just be a good girlfriend.

• I guess you have to find the right guy. Not every guy has feelings for one girl, no matter how pretty she is. Many guys have a type. If a guy is into you, doing things to show that you care about him is good enough, I think.

• Make me a Sandwhich

• Just listening to me and understanding me, really.

• Bake him somthing

• Just be respectful