How long should I wait before I start dating again?

I've only been single again for a little over a week after a two year relationship, but I'm pretty much over it. I move on very fast and I had accepted the death of our relationship two months ago. We ended on good terms because nothing went horribly wrong, but I lost attraction and was tired of our relationship. It was draining me and I was starting to feel trapped and resentment towards her even though she is so nice and an amazing person. So I broke it off before things got worse and she understood. Now I still think about her once or twice a day, and I still cringe a little when I see her, but for the most part I am over it. I recently met this girl that is incredible. One of my close female friends knows her well and is talking to her to let her know that I am interested, but I am not ready to date right now because I want to give it more time before trying to jump into something else (plus my ex wouldn't be too happy if I did that). I know that it isn't exactly good to have a friend talk to her, but I have only gotten the chance to even talk to her once. So how long should I wait before making a move? I know that it varies from person to person, but I would like an estimate. I think I should wait a month or so.

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• a month is fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.