Tattoos and piercings. What's ur take on them?

• Tattoos!! Yes!!
    32% (10)31% (4)32% (14)Vote
  • Tattoos? No!
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Piercings!! Yes!!
    3% (1)23% (3)9% (4)Vote
  • Piercings? No!
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Tats and piercings!! Aw hell yes
    48% (15)15% (2)39% (17)Vote
  • Both? No effing way
    11% (3)31% (4)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Girl

• generally speaking, i like both; that said, some people wear them well and others don't.

i have a tattoo and 7 piercings (all in my ears, since putting them on my face would make waxing very painful); my boyfriend is a handsome, clean-cut guy, and i can't picture him with either. still, if he ever gets one, it won't change my opinion of him in any way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Great response. I have no piercings but several tattoos. I love a woman who can pull either off. But remain feminine looking in the process.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it just depends. A guy with 10 piercings is probably not my thing, but one wouldn't bother me. The same with tattoos, it depends what they are and if they suit the person. If the tattoos are lame or don't mean anything to him other then he got them, I like them a lot less, then someone who is creative and the tattoos are meaningful and like well placed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like tattoos and piercings but not too many or too large, I think small tattoos are cute as well as small piercings such as a faux diamond stud nose piercing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, tattoos are sexy. Not that big of a fan of piercings though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind them. As long as they aren't overly excessive. I have tattoos myself and I've had my lip pierced.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I think I'm indifferent but then again I rather no just for both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are hot if the guy can pull it off. I have two small tattoos and a nose ring myself , the last guy I dated had several tattoos and I loved it.

0|1
    0|0
  • i has lots of both and i love them all

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote E.
    Me = 21 piercings + 1 tattoo.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuurve these on others but most people I date are total clean canvases.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can look either good or bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • On a guy tattoos, piercings not so much..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of either one on both guys and girls

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them both!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Ear piercings are fine, those tiny nose piercings on the side are fine, belly button piercings are okay, everything else is stupid.

Tattoos are a good way to ruin nice skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • played out and meaningless. how is it rebellious if everyone and their mama is tatted up and pierced all over? it used to be subversive and rebellious (decades ago) and now it's common and conformist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of tattoos, piercings it really depends for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to see both on a beautiful girl, but I don't think they would look good on myself :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm fine with them as long as they aren't excessive or stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really not a fan of the ear lobe stretching piercings. Otherwise I don't care much for either, since I have tattoos and a pierced ear.

0|0
    0|0