Have you ever realized that ever since you had a crush on certain someone and now you don't even crush on anyone as hard anymore?

I started recently thinking about that lately and not many guys have gotten me to fall for them, when I talk to them; eventually my feelings disappear. This past Monday/wednesday I unintentionally ran into an old classmate (didnt know him personally) while heading to class and this guy has a friend who he sat infront with everyday for class. Of course, I found him appealing... Lol nothing came from the crush and especially since he was really attractive guy.. But once I found out he had a girlfriend, it helped me stop having any sort of feeling towards him and move forward, I went on quite a few dates but none that became anything... So now, since I ran into his friend and brought up, I guessed feelings of bittersweet... Ever since I had crushed on him, I have not actually crushed or liked anyone long enough to pursue a relationship with and I'm like confused as to why? Have you ever had that happen to you? What was your experience like or what did you do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm still on my hardest crush. The crush before this one was what I call my first major crush, like I could see myself marrying her. Before her, my crushes were pretty minor, like I just wanted a girlfriend.

I imagine it might go down in intensity if i ever get over this current crush.

What Guys Said 1

• yea haven't really had feelings for anyone since the last girl i just feel numb

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. My crushes are still the same... lol.