What's ur biggest deal breaker when dating someone for the first time?

What type of information might you gather that would shoot your date dead in the dirt?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he smokes, it's perfectly possible that I'll just walk out right then and there. Not only do I refuse to be with someone who is shortening their life and lowering the quality of the amount of time they do have left, but I'm not going to let them damage my own health via the second-hand smoke either.

That's definitely the top deal-breaker. If he's working a minimum wage type of job with no post-secondary education, no even in the process of completing, I won't stick around either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a date mention, like it was funny, that she had once been cruel to an animal. (I can't bear to repeat specifically what she said she had done.) Absolute dealbreaker. I can't even post this as anything but anonymous; it's too embarrassing.

What Girls Said 7

• No common sense. We all have our moments--I have my fair share--but if you're literally going to believe asinine generalizations when there is so much more possibly involved... it's pathetic... lol.

• I have many

*Taking a drink or cigarette out of my hand
    *Following me to the bathroom
    *Asking for a second date just ten minutes into the first one
    *Receiving several emails from you b4 I get home
    *No stomach butterflies in our kiss
    *Bad sex
    *Any hate about me dating other men

• If they smack or eat like a pig... Ugh that's me BIGGEST pet peeve

• He smokes, drinks, gambles.

• Long nails
    *vomits*

• bro smokes weed

• If they were murderers biggest deal breaker ever

What Guys Said 4

• Constantly texting while we are at dinner talking.
    Constantly bringing other guys in the conversation. Like come on I'm trying to get to know you, not the guys your hung up on.

I put my phone away, but if she leaves it on the table and checks every time a text shows up. Just seems disrespectful.

Complains excessively about the food or treats the staff wrong.

• If they made fun of everyone to their face, like a really rude girl, I would dump her so fast

• Stupidity, no common sense, not thinking on her own

• A woman who has kids is a bit of a deal breaker for me.