Why is she ignoring me all of a sudden?

I posted a qustion in here a few weeks ago about going on a date with my ex. Got great advice and went through with it. Some background: me and my ex dated about a year 2 years ago and we broke up due to bad timing with where we were in life and me moving away. We mutually agreed that if the right time come that we would possibly revisit things. She has now moved closer and to me and is recently single after a 1.5 year relationship.

We had been texting a bit over the last few weeks and then last week I asked her out and she said yes. She seemed very into the idea and excited. We went out and had a great time. Everything clicked like it used to. That night and the next morning we both expressed how great a time we and and that we both wanted to do it again soon. We texted a little over the weekend as we were both busy. Sunday rolls around and we text that night and I asked if she wanted to get together Tuesday. She said "I want to but unfortunaly I am already busy :/". No biggie we talked a little more and said her family was coming into town this coming weekend but that we could get together later in the week. Monday we talked a little and she told me she had a very stressful day then went to sleep. Yesterday evening I texted her asking if she was still up to go out Thursday night to confirm it and she didn't respond at all...

This evening I was really busy with a certification but I just sent her a text asking if everything was okay since the last thing she told me was that she was really stressed and I hadn't heard from her again **I would not have said that if we did not have history and I didn't know her well**. She did not respond to that either.

So here I am kind of confused as to why it seems like she's ignoring me. Things seemed great 2 days ago. Any ideas? What should I do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "We mutually agreed that if the right time come that we would possibly revisit things. She has now moved closer and to me and is recently single after a 1.5 year relationship."

^so r u single as well now?

"That night and the next morning we both expressed how great a time we and and that we both wanted to do it again soon. "

^but it was just a friendly date... wasn't it?

"Sunday rolls around and we text that night and I asked if she wanted to get together Tuesday. She said "I want to but unfortunaly I am already busy :/"."

^since she had a good time... i don't think she had any reason to lie then... ;)

"Yesterday evening I texted her asking if she was still up to go out Thursday night to confirm it and she didn't respond at all..."

^did she read it though?

"This evening I was really busy with a certification but I just sent her a text asking if everything was okay since the last thing she told me was that she was really stressed and I hadn't heard from her again **I would not have said that if we did not have history and I didn't know her well**. She did not respond to that either. "

^again.. did she read it at all?

well... if she did... then unfortunatelly i assume she was just PRETENDIN she had a good time... whilst she wanted to bail out asap... :|

• Appreciate your input. Pretty sure she read them. Also since the first day I met her she's always been a straight shooter. If she didn't want to get together again she would have said so, so I don't think it's that. I guess something may have changed that I don't no about thus why she never got back to me.

• " If she didn't want to get together again she would have said so, so I don't think it's that. "

^again... wot if she was a good "actress"? couldn't be a possibility?