Is there a chance?

I have a crush on my friend (S). A few days ago he asked for my number but he never texted me. This morning when we were allowed into the school after waiting he took my bookbag in for me without me asking. At my school we can get married during spirit week which is next week and another friend (A) keeps trying to match make our group. He and (D) get married and S and I get married. I'm completely okay with this but once A said we should get married he tried to actually hook us up. A told S to rate me without me knowing. He rated me an 8/10. Apparently he told A that if he rated a girl above a 6 he would ask her out. After that A asked S to flex because he's been working out for a while and he's getting muscular. Later in class S was asking people if he was heavy and testing by leaning on them as dead weight. Out of everyone he leaned on we were the only ones that were hugging and I didn't drop him immediately. when we were working on a study guide as a group A came between D and me and pushed me towards S then they excluded us. A started taking pictures of S and me saying that these were our first pictures as a couple. Now D calls S my boyfriend when he's not around. I don't know how S feels about this or me but when we look at each other in class we both stare and smile. Is he being friendly or should I let him know I'm interested?

What Guys Said 1

• "A few days ago he asked for my number but he never texted me"

^does he know u have a crush on him then?

anyway... he might've asked u just in a friendly manner u know...

"This morning when we were allowed into the school after waiting he took my bookbag in for me without me asking."

^he was just being nice here and nothing more...

". At my school we can get married during spirit week which is next week and another friend (A) keeps trying to match make our group. "

^married... but not in reality... just in a playful manner i guess... ;)

"A told S to rate me without me knowing. He rated me an 8/10. "

^in other words he found u good lookin... but still it doesn't mean he's attracted to u anyway...

"Apparently he told A that if he rated a girl above a 6 he would ask her out."

^he already did wid yer # didn't he?

"Out of everyone he leaned on we were the only ones that were hugging and I didn't drop him immediately."

^was he impressed by it?

" A started taking pictures of S and me saying that these were our first pictures as a couple. "

^whoa... dat ws assholish... i know A wants u and S to be a couple for some reason... but takin photos without yer permission? it crosses da line u know...

"I don't know how S feels about this or me but when we look at each other in class we both stare and smile. Is he being friendly or should I let him know I'm interested?"

^wot it matters now... it's how u'll make stop dis asshole A... he's a retard for doin such a thing...

What Girls Said 0