How masculine or femine would you like your partner to be?

What percentage of masculinity/femininity do you find most attractive in the gender you are attracted to?
I like girls who are about 50% feminine

Also bonus question, how masuline/feminine are you? Do you want the amount to complete you? (for exapmle if you are 80% masculine do you want someone who is 20%?)

• I like 90-100% masculine men/feminine girls (very manly men/girly girls)
  • I like 80-90% masculine men/feminine girls
  • I like 60-80% masculine men/feminine girls
  • I like 40-60% masculine men/feminine girls
  • I like 20-40% masculine men/feminine girls
  • I like 0-20% masculine men/feminine girls
  • No preference

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say 70% masculine at the most, I want someone more balanced and not overwhelmingly one more than the other.

• Me too I think its cute that a man is willing to make muffins or do sewing or something. Also very attractive when he a handy man.

• Yeah, definitely. My boyfriend does most of our cleaning, splits the cooking between him and his brother, and would be totally chill with being a house husband because he's better with kids than I am. They're maybe feminine traits, but it makes a balance in the relationship :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda prefer sporty, dominant and tomboyish girls, so I don't really like "feminine" (girly) girls.

What Girls Said 17

• Tbh, there are many traits that could be considered masculine or feminine. I can't really put it on a scale. I don't like huge, macho guys, or guys that act like jerks because they don't want to appear weak. I like guys who aren't afraid to show their vulnerability. So in that regard, I would say less masculine, but on the other hand, I want someone who is strong enough to lead me in a relationship, and someone who makes me feel safe and protected. I don't want to feel like equals in that way, because I'm a more timid person, so I like to just take the lead. But I want to be equals emotionally/mentally.

• Can you define what you mean by feminine and masculine? People have differmt definitions.

I like for my partner to be strong curious inquisitive sensitive and not afraid to express feelings not play games communicate honestly be compassionate enjoys physical activity and physical affection.

I don't consider that feminine or masculine. Just a good hums being.

• I like 90-100% masculine men <3

• I don't really know what these words mean. Are we talking traditional gender roles? So my enjoyment of making repairs around the house and my skills in the quantitative sciences are masculine, and my desire to talk about everything and fondness for small children is feminine? I tend to think of everything about myself as feminine because, by definition, they're characteristics of me, a woman; and likewise everything about my boyfriend is masculine, including those things we have in common. I'm heterosexual, so what appeals to me about his body are those secondary sex characteristics, but I don't know how to have a preference about the personality traits - I want to date men who have things in common with me and who treat me well, and that doesn't seem particularly gendered.

• i went for the 80-90% dude.

• I have quantified anything about how "masculine" I want a potential mate to be. Here is what I do want:
    - he initiates (in the early stages)
    - he is chivalrous
    - he has a life plan
    - he cares about his appearance and is stylish
    - he can open up about his feelings
    - he maintains close relationships with friends and family

I don't think there is a masculine feminine spectrum on these things. We all have "masculine" and "feminine" traits.

• Yeah very masculine but able to communicate, tell me how he feels and not ashamed to cry if he needs to.

• i voted B for 80-90%

• 90-100% masculine.

I think I am 90 -95% feminine.

And nope. I want him to be more masculine than just 5-10℅

• You are 5-10% masculine and you want someone 90-100% so yeah you want the amount to complete you

• my brain is about 50/50 feminine/masculine
    i would like a mostly masculine guy but also in touch with his emotional side

• Well a want a man, so masculine. But being sensitive isn't wrong either, so maybe a little bit of 'femininity' 😀

• Sensitivity isn't a feminine trait. Stoicism is rewarded in males, so we exercise it more. But that doesn't mean we aren't just as sensitive as you. We are just conditioned to be reliable in the presence of discomfort.

To say that men aren't sensitive is to rob us a bit of our humanity. It also makes it easier to abuse us. Please be careful with this.

• @Transigence that is why I put the quotations around it. That is what femininity implies, gentle and sensitive while masculine is strong. It is only stereotypes.

• 70% to 90% masculine. As much I want him to be strong and tough, I also want him to take care of himself, be a little neat, and show some emotion.

• 100% raw testosterone ;)

• I want him to be the man in the relationship

• Masculine and feminine are just social construct, I don't like these terms/phrases

• I think for me personally, around 70% masculinity would be great. It can be more or less, it depends who I like. But I tend to be more feminine and would like my partner to balance us out.

• He can be like 80% masculine. I don't want to be with some caveman. He's got to be able to communicate and UNDERSTAND me on an emotional level. Like, genuinely understand me.

What Guys Said 20

• Most guys would want a woman like this:

http://i.imgur.com/vdkKeQJ.jpg

https://youtu.be/e7ljn3_ogZo

• Really? I don't see the appeal personally.

• Why are women not entitled to express their opinion about another woman without being called "jealous" it's such a typical thing to say. Men are allowed to have preferences about how women look but as soon as a woman has a preference, she's "jealous" lol

• Sorry to break it you but you don't really make the best judgements.

• Since I think the definition and description of 'masculine' and 'feminine' differs from person to person aka perception, I'd like to know how you choose to describe these terms before I opine :)

• Fuck, I voted wrong.
    I put in 60-80%, but I meant masculine girls.

Seriously, I don't value femininity much. Femininity is just -- adult childhood.

• Id like my woman to be aware that she is a woman... and id also like to have her be able to have fun.

• I'm not a fan of traditional relationships so I would want a traditional woman. I still think a woman can be modern and feminine though but a lot of people see femininity is traditional for some reason.

• wouldn't*

• How does the traditional concept of femininity differ from yours? I'm curious because I'm interested in straight-up masculine women.

• I like the ones that don't define themselves at all or others at all by this spectrum. I think this spectrum doesn't hold any quantifiable and useful meaning or data. So I guess I'll go with 50%?

• I prefer a woman to be very feminine in appearance, but there are some girls you meet who you can only really describe their personality as "part dude". Those girls are cool.

• I would prefer women who aren't that feminine in gestures and mannerisms. Probably around 30 %. But for body type at least 80%.

• I really like what testosterone does to me. Wonderful, wonderful things.

• I want her to be physically very feminine, and personality-wise I what her to be mostly avenge robustly masculine.

• I like my women super girly, that type of mentality and aura seriously attracts me. :)

• I got a soft spot for tomboys which will probably be the death of me lol

• I voted no preference. I don't have much of a preference.

• I'd say 60-80% feminine girls. I like girls with classically feminine traits, but I want them to be able to stand up for themselves and be able to get things done.

• I shouldn't vote when I am tired. Accidentally voted 0-20% instead of 90-100%. Stupid me.

• At least 90, but less than 100.

• i ain't dating an in the closet transsexual...

• About like 70 or 75% girly for me

• I like feminine women, but only if they are confident and seductive.

I think I'm very masculine.

• A girl can't be too feminine but she can be too mannish.