Having Aspergers, High-Functioning Autism should not make it hopeless, impossible for a guy to get a girlfriend right? because I hope not?

being in my mid-20's i still haven't had a girlfriend yet unfortuneately, it's been depressing for me for a while now, and for a while i have felt that Aspergers has been holding me back, but at the same time i don't want to give up, because the innate, instinctive desire for wanting a girlfriend, sex, companionship is still there inside of me

and as a guy, i don't know why, i feel i shouldn't, but i've always hated, detested the gender role that guys always have to make the first move and be the initiators, i never felt like i had that hunter instinct

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• You just have not met the woman that is just for you, don't lose hope because your health challenge is just one that is a challenge, there is more to you then that and focus on the other things such as your talents and gifts.

Ask yourself what I do well, tell yourself each day this is going to be the best day of my life and tell yourself that I love all of me.

This doesn't stop you from smiling, take yourself on a dates and just be a friend first to a woman then later maybe more will come your way.

Have a great day 😊.

What Guys Said 2

• My cousin has Asperger's. A very acute form of it and he is married. There is always hope for you out there

• if you are high-functioning, then it should not be as hard as a person who is low-functioning autistic.