I want to keep 2 girlfriend at same time, am I pervert?

I would give both equal time, love, respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is fine, AS LONG AS BOTH KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER. There is such a thing as open relationships and first you have to ensure that BOTH PARTIES ARE WILLING to do it. There are plenty of people out there into this kind of stuff. Just don't lie to them.

• This. Both have to be aware of it to be consenting to the relationship properly.

What Girls Said 10

• Nope, I don't think you are – you're probably just polyamorous, nothing wrong with that. :)

P. S. : Polyamory is basically the state of having multiple sexually or romantically committed relationships at the same time, with the consent of all partners involved.

• Don't Obligate yourself in any way or form here, dear, with these '2 girlfriend.'
    No, not a 'Pervert' one bit, just a fickle pickle who will eventually find out down some love line which one is Best from the rest. You are not ready to be two birds of a feather with either one of them.
    Feel them out, nurse and nurture them both and Take your time.
    However, something could go wrong and it won't be a song, if one of these tweetie birds finds out about the other.
    Good luck. xx

• It's not so much perverted as it is a bit underhanded. Especially if they aren't aware that you have two girlfriends. If they both know about each other and are both okay with it, go right ahead. Otherwise, that's not a nice thing to do.

• No you are not a pervert or perverted.
    You do not respect and love yourself or them.

Did you think about how they would feel if they found out?
    How would you feel if one or both had another boyfriend besides you and you found out?

I think that you would feel betrayed.

You are making honest boys and men look bad.

• I won't hide about it and would love both equally

• I assumed he meant that they both consented to the idea.

People are interpreting this question very oddly.

• Huh, I don't think I could go months dating a guy who was also dating another girl.

• this is funny!

• Ahhhh yes this is a stupid question its like ur playing with both girls hearts.

• That doesn't make you a pervert. That only makes you a selfish jerk. UNLESS they know exactly where they're standing.

• If they both know that you are with both of them, and you all agree on an open relationship, then it's fine yes. But if you are keeping it a secret, it's like lying, cheating and just being shady. There is no respect in keeping secrets like that.

• Of both of them know about each other.

What Guys Said 8

• Me tooooo

@MissNowhere @cinderelli are my life and loves!

• That wouldn't make you a pervert. It's actually a pretty normal desire. If they're both cool with it, then it's all good,

• a pervert? no

• You are not a pervert, but you are not as respectful of them as you think by being dishonest to them in this way. Know that however much a master schemer you fancy yourself, this cannot go on. You must either choose one or see if they're both up for a ménage à trois, which I highly doubt.

• No that is not "perverted". But it will be very difficult and maybe even impossible to find what you want. Finding a significant other is hard enough as it is.

• No you are not a pervert. And it would be noble if you treat them both equal. It is almost an impossible task to do.

• i caught few girls trying to take my jockstraps without my permission