Do you believe that being rejected will feel the same?

if you are young girl/boy than you are grown up adult men/women?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has gotten worse as I have gotten older, but that's just 'cause I've always gotten rejected.

Most recent one broke me hard. Which was probably a good thing 'cause it taught me so much about myself, how to handle these sort of situations better, and how to completely maneuver around them.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if you're younger you might take it harder because you're not used to it

• but could it happen that maybe a adult person could not handle it well right?

• oh absolutely, i think it correlates with maturity and maturity isn't guaranteed with age by any means

What Guys Said 1

• It should be successively less and less painful as you build up tolerance to it.

• Unless you are being rejected for the first time even as an adult after months after your first together with the guy

What Girls Said 1

• Being rejected doesn't feel good and I say yes but as a young boy or girl handle rejection different than a grown man and woman.