Girls do you like it when a guy pays for everything? Or would you want to be kind and split the bill, or even pay for him sometimes?

• I want the guy to pay for everything.
    8% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • I want to split the bill all the time.
    24% (6)0% (0)18% (6)Vote
  • Sometimes I pay sometimes he pays sometimes split the bill.
    68% (17)0% (0)52% (17)Vote
  • I'm a guy/see results.
    0% (0)100% (8)24% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't like or endorse bill splitting amongst a couple but feel that cost should be split more or less evenly in a relationship.

If my guy makes far less than me I'm going to end up paying more because I suggest expensive places to go then pay. But if he plans an expensive date and expects me to pay that is BS. Same holds for a guy that makes more whatever dates I suggest I pay but I somehow end up taking him to nice places and he takes me to none. The only sit down dinner my ex of 4 months paid for was when he met my friends and because I didn't offer to pay on purpose after paying for two dinners out one of which was over $200. 😔

It isn't the money that upset me at all but the intention behind it. If a guy is poor and can't pay fine but if he makes more than me and doesn't try it breaks my heart if I like him. Esp orally considering he is a good cook and makes sushi but never cooked for me. I made him Coq Au Vin and the groceries for the meal were over $100 plus time and effort.

I just think you have to find what works for you. I've got a yoga body, smarts and money plus I loved this guy to death. But I guess I wasn't working for him enough to put forth any effort. Some people aren't used to being treated well I guess. He treated his exes way better than me even though they weren't as pretty and insulted him all the time. So frustrating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Do I LIKE if he pays for everything? Yes. I have things in my personal life I need to save for.

Do I LET him pay for everything? No. We split/I treat. I treat much more now since I started actually having expendable income.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I don't like to feel like I'm using people for their money. Best option is to split the bill. Voted for C though, I myself wouldn't mind paying now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it's a nice gesture that doesn't need to be gendered and yet it is. If I had the money, I would pay for dinner for my friends when we go out (with the understanding and expectation that they would also do the same on other occasions). This is something I have discussed at length with my friends - we all wish it were possible but alas, #gradstudentproblems.

0|0
    0|0
  • With my boyfriend and I usually take turns

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont want to be a burden or an extra expense in his pocket and seeing I make deceit $$ I chose C

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose C, but it depends on our financial situation and the amount of the bill.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.